Here is a non-random list of stuff about this keyboard:
- I built this keyboard.
- It was fun.
- I got the parts from Massdrop.
- It was my first time soldering.
- I messed up some of the soldering as you can see from the pics. But everything works!
- It has Cherry MX Clear switches. I'm not sure if I like them. Too heavy. I think I'm gonna switch 'em.
- I wish there was another column of keys so my "|\" key isn't in a stupid place.
- My WPM dropped since using the Ergodox. I blame the Clear switches.
- But it's pretty comfortable.
- Building this was the nerdiest (geekiest?) thing I have ever done in my life.